Monday, August 13, 2007

Mystical Rectangles

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about the Moon-Uranus energy that is going on in my chart. Today I've noticed that there are some additional complications to unravel.
The transits of the Sun, Mercury and Neptune are forming a mystical rectangle to my natal Moon/Lilith conjunction and Uranus. The Sun-Mercury conjunction is opposing Neptune and my natal Moon opposes Uranus. So the two sets of opposing bodies are forming trines and sextiles creating a long rectangle. The Sun-Mercury transit trines (120 degrees) my Moon, and sextiles (60 deg.) to Uranus. Neptune trines my Uranus and sextiles the Moon/Lilith position.
Mystical rectangles are supposed to focus energy to empower an individual to achieve a specific goal, and as a transit trigger the formation of a new direction or the steps to take to make major changes in overcoming any challenges depicted by the planets involved in the natal chart. In my case, the good old Moon-Uranus opposition!
As the Sun, Mercury and Neptune are triggering this mystical rectangle, I suppose one must examine the kinds of energies these planets are exhibiting on the Moon-Uranus opposition. At it's best, the Sun-Mercury-Neptune energies depict poetic imagination, sensitivity and agility. At the other extreme it can be vague, absent-minded, and easily misled. In a transit, it can be either a time of some inspiration out of the blue, or mentally confused, or inept.
As these transits are forming assistive aspects to the Moon-Uranus position, I have to think they should be more on the positive side. However, the complicated snag is that the Moon, Venus and Saturn have formed a conjunction in late Leo and are squaring off on my natal Mercury position. Mercury in my chart is in Scorpio and sits quite close to Mars and Venus on either side. So the next step is to understand what these transiting planets mean individually and how they might influence my natal Mercury.
Moon-Venus-Saturn is an energy that is serious about love, possessive, sympathetic about tragedy, and security-minded. In other words it tries to rationalize feelings and affection. The down side of this energy is that it can easily generate disappointment, or be snobbish about who one loves. At its worst it can be cold and frigid (remember Mick Jagger's song "She's so Cold"?). As a transit it is generally a moment of commitment in love--or facing the facts bluntly.
In thinking about all this, I'm trying correlate if and how any of this is fitting into my life. Well, I have been having thoughts that my family does not really like me, which is probably not true, maybe they are just preoccupied. I'd rather know these things than ponder them. A lot of the news is certainly making me more serious about things and sympathetic about certain events. I've actually been kept awake for two nights while two young girls across the street have seemingly invited a stream of young men to visit--and of course they drive up, motor roaring, music blaring, slamming their doors. Their parents are away and with all this stuff going on in my chart I'm thinking shall I just wait for the parents to return and have a word, or should I call the police.
Normally, I would just call the police, but notice how that Sun, Mercury and Neptune is kicking in creating some vagueness in my decision, or at best some inspiration not to rock the boat too much. There are a number of other things going on that seems to correlate to my present transits...


No comments: